EXECUTIVE HOLIDAY RENTAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
ACCEPTANCE OF BOOKING
It is important that you read and understand these Terms and Conditions prior to booking.
The following Terms and Conditions apply to your stay and we only accept bookings on these Terms and Conditions outlined in this document. It is Your responsibility to read and understand these Terms and Conditions.
By making a booking and paying a deposit you agree to abide and comply with these Terms and Conditions as they stand now and as they may be changed from time to time on our website Executive Holiday Rental. The property has been stocked with an initial supply of complimentary items such as soap, detergents, tea and coffee, milk and toilet supplies for your convenience. These items are not replenished during your stay.
HOW TO MAKE A BOOKING
In order for us to accept your booking the person who makes the booking Online or signs or ‘submits’ the booking form does so on behalf of all other persons who are staying with you and binds them responsible to these Terms and Conditions. Please note when we refer to “guests” and or “guests” we are referring to all of the guests. All guests are jointly and severally liable for any guests staying in that property. A breach of these Terms & Conditions by your guests or visitors will be considered a beach by you. To book any accommodation you must be aged 18 or over.
PAYMENT OF BOOKING
When making a booking we require your completed the booking form as acceptance of our Terms and Conditions, and the payment of the full amount.
All payments are to be Australian dollars.
Bookings that are more than four weeks before your stay a deposit of twenty five percent (25%) of the total booking fee payable within 3 days of the reservation. If the deposit is not received within this time the reservation will lapse.
The balance of your account must be paid not later than four weeks before your arrival date. If payment is not received by the due date we may consider the booking cancelled, and we will hold you liable for cancellation charges detailed below.
Last minute Bookings – when last minute bookings are taken within 4 weeks of arrival the full amount is due when booking.
Specials require full payment at the time of booking regardless when you arrival date is.
IF YOU CANCEL YOUR BOOKING
We can only accept a cancellation from the person who signed the booking form, and this has to be in writing.
• Cancelling your booking prior to four weeks before your arrival the deposit is non-refundable.
• 14-28 days before arrival a 50% fee of the total tariff will apply.
• 1-13 days to arrival there is no refund of the total tariff.
Executive Holiday Rental will endeavour to re-book the property and if successful then a refund to the amount of the replacement booking will be refunded. We recommend all guests have travel insurance.
BOOKING AMENDMENTS BY YOU
We will always do our best to help you with any necessary change of plans. However, any alteration after your booking has been confirmed will incur administration charges of $35
AMENDMENTS BY US
In the unlikely event that property cannot be available due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer alternative accommodation or give a full refund if this does not meet the guest’s requirements.
Most accommodation providers require credit card information for you to reserve or pay for a room. This information serves as a security deposit to cover us against loss from your reservation or stay. Instead of paying a security deposit, in good faith when you check in a Credit Card must be presented at check in with the card holder and a photo ID.
If no photo ID and Credit Card is produced to Executive Holiday Rental at check in we reserve the right to cancel your booking and under no obligation to refund the money paid.
No money will be taken from your credit card unless there is a breach of these Terms & Conditions It is a condition of booking that Executive Holiday Rental reserve the right to deduct any losses or damages, including additional cleaning required after the guests have departure from your Credit Card. On your departure any breakages or damage to the property due to accident, negligence or wilful act or any guests or the guest`s invitees, the property will be repaired by use at the cost of the guests. Any damaged over the amount of $300 may being reported to the police as malicious.
Use of the property other than as residential holiday accommodation will result on immediate termination and the Guest(s) will be removed any costs of cleaning and repairs will be charged to the guests credit card. If your Credit Card has insufficient funds legal action will commence for the money owing plus interest at 1. 5% per month plus recovery and legal costs.
CHECK IN, CHECK OUT TIME
We will meet and greet you at the property upon arrival.
Your accommodation is available from 2pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure. The maid needs this time to prepare the accommodation properly for incoming guests. However, if circumstances permit these times may be varied, but this must be pre-arranged.
The number of occupants must not exceed the maximum occupancy as stated on our web site, unless with prior permission. If this is not observed, Executive Holiday Rental have the right to terminate the booking. Please ensure that on vacating the property the accommodation is left clean and tidy and all personal belongings, food, groceries, refuse/rubbish are removed.
CLEANING AND LINEN
For all stays that are for a duration of 8 days or more a mid-stay clean with a linen change to be arranged at an additional cost. This is to be confirmed at the time of booking.
No smoking is permitted inside the property. A $50 charge will apply if you do.
On the day of your arrival you will be met by one of Executive Holiday Rental team, where you will be shown to your accommodation and the keys left in your control.
Guests are responsible for keys to the property.
If the key, fob or remote are to be replaced, a replacement charge of $60 admin fee will be charged plus replacement cost. If guests lock themselves out of the property and we required to attend the premises to open the property a $60 call out fee applies during normal hours 9am – 5pm or $120 charge outside office hours.
At the end of your stay, upon departure please leave the key set in the property
SERVICE & PRICE GUARANTEES
As part of our commitment to quality customer service, we guarantee you will always pay what has been confirmed to you in writing, even if charges had to be increased after your time of booking and before your arrival.
However, we do reserve the right to vary our prices at any time without notice, it is therefore advisable to book well in advance in order to secure the best possible deal.
MAINTENANCE / INTERRUPTIONS
Please notify Executive Rental as soon as possible if there is a maintenance issue. We cannot accept liability but will do our utmost to rectify any problems as swiftly as possible. It is a regrettable fact of life that systems do fail and should there be a problem we cannot be held responsible and there is no obligation to compensate or discount. We will do all that is possible to have the situation remedied as quickly as possible. Access may be required for maintenance or repairs.
Guests have designated parking and must park their car only in the designated parking area.
LOSS, DAMAGE INJURY
You will held responsible for any damages, breakages, theft, or loss of any property on in the premises during your stay (including keys). If any property is effected in this manner, you will be responsible for related costs for the repairs or replacement of the effected property. You authorise to deduct these from your bond if any) moneys paid (or owed) by you and if further required, charged to your credit card accordingly
Executive Holiday Rental cannot be held responsible for the loss or theft of your personal property or for any bodily injury that occurs on the premises.
Executive Holiday Rental cannot be held personally responsible for any cuts to services such as water and electricity.
Executive Holiday Rental strongly recommend that all guest obtain comprehensive holiday and travel insurance for any unforeseen circumstances which may arise beyond the guest’s control. As we are not responsible for any injuries, illness, theft of personal items or accidents that may occur while staying at our property.
PETS No pets are allowed.
DURING YOUR STAY IT IS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT:-
To maintain a good standard for our guests we require certain conditions to be complied with the following conditions:-
• Only the number of guests are to reside as per booking and exceeding the agreed number of guests you may be evicted from the property without refund.
• Parties and functions are STRICTLY PROHIBITED the price charged is for domestic use only and not commercial. Accordingly the rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage remove, wear and repairs etc. Use contrary to this may result in additional payments.
• The property should be left in a similar state as to its condition on arrival except for normal cleaning, kitchen cleaned and dishes put away before you vacate and all rubbish removed and left in the allocated bins in order to avoid charges.
• Disturbance to our neighbours including excessive noise is prohibited and you may be evicted from the property by security and termination of your rental period is without any refund.
• No smoking is permitted inside the property. A $50 charge will apply if you do.
• Fixtures and fittings are not to be altered or moved.
• Damages and breakages are the guest responsibility during your stay and charged accordingly.
• Comply with parking requirement and show consideration to neighbours and other vehicles.
• Dispose of garbage and recycling in accordance with the usual practice of the property and in the allocated bins, Guests must not leave excess rubbish.
• Notify Executive Holiday Rental of any complaints as soon as practicable.
• Be responsible for other guests and for their visitors
• Observe and abide by property house rules and respect the residential amenities of the property and neighbours.
• Maintain the security of the premises. Guests will be held responsible for any incidents that occur during their stay or upon departure as a result of these premises being left unsecure.
• No Pets allowed.
• Access to the property may be required for maintenance/repairs.
• Executive Holiday Rental accepts no responsibility for any personal belongings left behind by guest.
A failure to comply with any of the Terms and Conditions may be considered a serious breach of this agreement resulting in your eviction, the loss of your bond (if any) and/or monies paid (or owed) by you.